What personal information do you collect about me?
We collect the following information from you, when creating an account, or possibly at other times:
- Name, Address, Phone number, Email address
- Company Information (if applicable)
- Credit card numbers and/or bank account information
- User names and passwords
When you visit our web site, as is true with most web sites, we also collect:
- information about your computer, including IP address, operating system and browser type, and your computer’s location
- referring/exit pages
- information from cookies. You have the ability to accept or deny cookies from your browser settings.
How do we use this information?
You can rest assured we do not sell your information to third parties.
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- to complete a transaction with you
- to administer accounts
- to send information and marketing communication
- to limit the possibility of fraud when we process your returns
- customer service
If it’s a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company. We may sometimes share your personal information with third parties that help us with our business activities. We may also disclose your personal information:
- to our business partners
- if we are to offer other services through partners
- if our company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of all or part of our company
- if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others, to reply to a government inquiry, or to investigate fraud.
- We may also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so, such as a subpoena or other legal process.
Links to other sites
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, create an account, or other reason, we assume you consent to our collecting it and using it.
How do I opt out ?
To opt out of our newsletter or emails, follow the instructions on the email or contact us at email@example.com
Payquad is committed to providing the best security possible to our users. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information. We employ firewalls, data encryption and secure socket layer technology (SSL) to protect you. We do not store any card numbers on our system, all card numbers are tokenized and stored off-site on PCI compliant servers. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
You may review the personal information in our files by contacting us or viewing your profile on our site. As long as your account is active or the information is still needed, we will retain your information.
Payquad reserves the right to update this privacy statement from time to time.
How do I get more information?
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal information.
Chief Privacy Officer
Payquad Solutions Inc.
44A Dufflaw Rd.
Toronto, Ont. M6A 2W1
P: 1 888 385 9037
You can also contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for assistance between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, at:
30 Victoria Street